Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thats a wrap!

wrapping up 2010 I just wanted to take a look back and see all the new things that have happened.

2010:
*moved to Tennessee (7th state I have lived in)
*have my own apartment
*1st time out of the country (Guatemala)
*1st Easter celebration with a grandparent
*my family started building a house
*went to my first country concert (Garth Brooks was awesome!)
*first time getting my hand stamped for being under 21 (it was an eating place)
*first birthday I had to work on
*bought my first pair of TOMS (you might not think this is a big deal but it changed my life. I highly recommend them!)
http://www.toms.com/womens?view=all
*finished knitting my first scarf (only took 2 years)
*my little sister started high school
*got to watch my brother on TV for the first time
http://wibw.videogenesis.net/watch?v=13410&ref=quadiframe
*had my first "snow day" without the actual snow
*been made fun of more this year than my whole life for the way I talk and how young I look
*bought my first pair of suspenders
*went to San Antonio, TX for the first time (Loved it! everyone should see the riverwalk!)
*introduced to the fabulous word BAZINGA! (Big Bang Theory)

Just a few things that happened in my life. I wish you all a happy new year!

PS New Years resolution is no soda for a year. (we are doing this as a family!)

1 comment: